Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I want to go home

I don’t want to go to work. I’m trying to be happy that it’s Friday and the week is almost over, but I feel like crap. My head hurts, my nose is stuffed, and my eyes are foggy. I feel like I’ve been run over by a large dog, a slobbering, clumsy, over-enthusiastic dog. Thanks to makeup I mostly look human, sexy and sultry even.

I’m lonely and I want to go home. I’m very angry at a certain person, and frustrated at the circumstances surrounding that hurt. The past few days have been full of emotional turmoil, compounded with a stupid cold, means I don’t want to be here. I want to go home and start making some changes to my personal life. I can end things, and walk away while on the road. I can’t repair, rebuild, or create new patterns until I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home