Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Home sweet sweet home!

Home sweet home... everytime I come back here I never want to leave. Drive west until you see ocean... and everything will be okay.

It was a pretty chaotic four weeks on the road, but I do have to say even rural alberta is pretty this time of year. all haystacks and orange leaves. Then through the rockies in the first snow of the season... the mountains are covered in glitter. But really as beautiful as the drive home was I breathe easier as soon as I see the ocean.

I've been home for a couple days, but I know the time is going to pass so quickly, I know I'm not going to want to leave. especially for 8 weeks on the road. I hear it snowed in AB already... urgh.
It's really is good to be home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home