Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Monkey

Monkey just left. He’s cute. Actually he’s totally hot but I laugh a lot when I’m with him and I think he’s adorable. Make no mistake I’m fucking terrified but it was a lovely third date and we have a fourth planned for Friday at my party. I’ll actually be introducing him to my friends…

My personal plan is to stop freaking out and just enjoy it. I'll see him in a few days and I'll be very busy until then. Now I have even more work to get done this week, having done nothing today. It was worth it. I like him. I like how he kisses me and how he wraps his arms around me. I like the totally corny and cheesy things he says that are not smooth or classy in any way.

But really I like that I can talk to him and say anything. I like that we’re both honest and that we agree on what that means. I like that he was thinking about me while in Mexico and that he called me almost as soon as his plane landed. I like that he spent the day with me before even going home.

I’m excited that he’s coming to my party on Friday and I love the energy between us. We snuggled, talked, and made out all afternoon but I’m taking this one slow… really slow. I like that he’s not pressuring me for sex and that I don’t feel I have to explain myself or argue about it.

I received some very good advice yesterday that I needed to be reminded of… enjoy this time. It’s exhilarating and fun.

So that is exactly what I’m doing. I’m happy. I can still smell him on my skin and taste him on my lips. It was a good day and I’m going to bed smiling.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Ha, I love that you are giddy. He sounds like a nice guy. I hope he continues to make you smile.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sugar. said…

    Yay!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home