Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mushy Day







In light of this February 14, 2006 day I have decided to contribute to the festivities.






Happy throw stale candy hearts and mushy couples day. The following rhymes were sent to me in an email, so I’m sharing my favourites.

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.


I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
-Damn, I'm good at telling lies!


Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.



I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.

My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe "go to hell".


I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.







My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?


What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

Happy Valentines Blog Buddies.
I heart you all.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Haa, I got that same email today. Ain't love grand! :P

    I sat in my office and listened to all the guys out front talk about their wives/girlfriends today and how they forgot about the "big V-Day" and were running out on the way home to get flowers. What is the point then? I think I would be happy with a smile and a hug on the way out the door everyday rather than a $1000 worth of flowers on one day.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From a male perspective (and I know you were all waiting to here from one) ... The flowers and candy seem kinda lame, if you are any kind of decent guy, you will appreciate your significant other (or others ...) daily, not on a hallmark holiday.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you spend way too much time justifying yourself for being a dancer. I am a dancer also, and have been for a few years. If you are proud dont spend so much time justifying it.Fuck what other people think about you, all that you should care is what you and the ones you love think of you. I hope you start enjoying life more you seem bitter be happy girl you have alot to be thankful for!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home