Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, March 17, 2006

St Paddy's in K-town

So I guess the day will consist of drunken fools and green beer... hmm just a slightly different shade from last night. I was privileged last night with the arrival of EVERYONE I know in this town... yes, yes... Everyone I knew from Kelowna decided to come out last night to check out my pretty titties. The crowd included some of the following...

My sisters ex-boyfriend, his new girlfriend (who glared at me)
Her friend
The sweet little girls C and L who used to come to me for information on everything from birth control to blow jobs
The kid that can cook
The 20 yr old pretty boy who thinks he has a chance
The art student
The kid that hates my sister and no one knows why
C's boyfriend
The punk from accross the hall.
His roommate
and a few others that I've met a few times, but don't remember names...

I have no doubt that my sister will hear "I saw your sister naked" for the weeks and months to come. It's not a secret, but I guess they really needed to see it. So what do you do when a group of drunken 'old friends' intentionally come out to see you naked...??

Bend over in front of the ex
Titties in the face to both girls
Drag L up on stage
...and a good ass jiggle for the boys

Sigh all in a days work... all in a days work

4 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Ryann, as much as I would have loved to see you in all your glory, couldn't bring my self to do it.

    Coffee sometime might be more interesting, although I am sure you are a fine dancer.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    well sanchez, I appreciate that. I'm here until sunday if you email me

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn, I would have loved to but I will be in Kelowna for about five minutes today in total ... some other time.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    Hope you got to enjoy a good dinner after all that booty shakin. Corned Beef and Cabbage I had was horrible. Everything was lean and over cooked.. How the hell do you cook meat without fat and expect it to taste like MEAT?! Ah well.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home