Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's a damn good day

I’m SUPERMAN. And by that I mean I am SO faster than a speeding bullet! I made it from Edson, AB all the way to the glorious town of Kelowna, BC (where drivers think it’s acceptable to stop at green lights, and do everything possible to run yellow and red lights, but at least they’ve seen corners and mountains)… in 6 hours… which is OBVIOUSLY traveling at the posted speed limit. AND I rock at taking pictures while driving... especially when the scenery improves so drastically!!


So, YAY!! I’m in BC. I’m totally hyper. I can breathe easier, and all I need to do is get the stench of Alberta out of my clothes and all will be well. Six fabulous days in Kelowna then home, home, home!!

Things that make me happy today:
My sister
Sunshine
Curious George
Seven layer dip
Giggles
Mountains
Memories
Frozen waterfalls
My sister
Blue license plates
Lyrics
Welcome to Beautiful British Columbia sign
Jack Johnson
Rivers
Hugs
Air drumming while driving
Organic milk
Care bears
Christmas lights
Love


It’s a damn good day.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay Ryann, you DO rock at taking pictures while driving (and your windows/shield are surprisingly MUCH cleaner then mine, strange since you're on the road & I'm not). I also have to say I love the pictures you have been adding to your blog so YAY Ryann!!!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Welcome home!!!! BC is beautiful isn't it?

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Great pictures. BC is so beautiful! My sister just got pushed around at a soccer tournament by team Alberta. Ugh.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Sarah is here for the sandwiches said…

    i love happiness and joyful girls and generally everything about this post.

    you are delightful, never leave BC again

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Celena said…

    I haven't read your blog in a few days. I missed a bunch of your good posts! I'm glad you're coming home and I'm glad you've figured out that you don't want to be a doctor. I guess now you have to really figure out what you DO want to be for sure, eh? Anyway, I'll see you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home