Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stalker

Andy Theise, theise@telus.net from Victoria, BC. A regular customer at The Fox, I have had enough. I know your IP address, and obviously I know your email with all the slanderous and harassing emails I received today. This is your final warning. I will NOT be harassed, and neither will the other dancers. You have NO right to send slanderous emails to myself or other dancers. Do NOT access this blog. I am tracking your online behavior. I am a better and smarter nerd than you are. Do NOT email me or attempt to communicate with me in any way. If you do, I will take legal action. I will also be reporting your behavior to the RCMP first thing in the morning.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fucken coward makes me sick.
    Why waste time harrassing or
    attacking anyone in general?

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    having issues with this guy myself...anything you can share p rivately would be great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home