Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Packing?? hahahaha

Reluctantly my eyes scan the rubble surrounding me. On my chair I’m safe from the disaster. If I just sit here and stare at my computer screen I won’t have to acknowledge the chaos of procrastination in my peripheral vision. I haven’t packed. Fuck! That’s not entirely true, over the past few days I’ve managed to FINALLY pack all of my work stuff. However at this very moment, if I’m not a work I’ll be naked because everything I actually need (clothes, makeup, jewelry, books, socks, shoes, toiletries etc…) seems to have taken on a life of its own. It’s resisting me! And here I am… sitting on top of my bra, towel and sweater, in my pajamas, blogging. Maybe if I have a shower I’ll be more in the mood to stuff my entire life into a suitcase. (I don’t want to leave) Maybe I’ll have a shower, do my hair and makeup, decide what to wear, and then start packing… Maybe I should eat breakfast first…

I don’t know why I don’t have elves to help me pack. I should be able to go out and come home to find everything cleaned and packed. I think my invisible elves quit, because I’ve been trying that for days… and now I have to be out of the house in 90 minutes. Stupid Elves!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home