Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stuck in the snow...

My car is stuck in the middle of the ice covered driveway. Front wheel drive, when facing up hill, without snow tires, on compact ice and snow… sucks. My cell phone is frozen from being dropped in the snow (overnight) and my luggage weighs too damn much!! (This is me taking a quick break from hauling fifty million pounds of fucking sequins and winter coats up a slippery bastard of a hill.)

See the hill...

Winter? Oh yah I looooooove winter… Alrighty time for this Bitchy McBitch of a peeler to stop whining to the world and drag the last suitcase up that COCKSUCKER of a driveway.


See the house at the bottom of the hill...

It’s time for another tour. Now if only someone with a big ass truck can come save me so I can get on with it.

I’m off to Toronto… and then Yellowknife… and then I’ll be a stripper popsicle.

All bitching aside... the view from my deck makes it all worth while.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stripper popsicle? Sounds delicious. :)
    Take care on the tour and maybe your road schedule will take you to somewhere that's not far for me to get to.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun in Toronto. Me was born there. Wouldnt live there for all the money in the world though. NOPE . NOPE . NOPE . not this girly...Gr8 place to visit but not to live... Yer comin to Southern Ontarion an its finally getting cold here so me can imagine yer gonna feel like a ''stripper popsicle''. LMAO

    Hot damn the view from the deck of yer place is GEORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Wish me had that. LOL

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    rori... It will take some serious negotiating to get me back to the land of rig pigs and engineers. This tour is Toronto (Whiskey a gogo) and Yellowknife. then home again.. wheee

    newfieswoman... I love working there, no way in hell I'd move there. I know what I have ;)

    but you should say hi sometime if I'm ever in your area

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was alledged by my Parents to have been born there and hate all but the fact it's below the 49th, and it gives me USA birthright to argue; well okay Hungarian eats and Family is best out there. None the less Yeah rori may have a point, if he never realized some places like TO also had chubby chaser nights, how about a Thunder Thinghs Sickle?
    Anyway, I hate Rain, present company tolerated, but Snow is worse it sticks to the ground and gets to be sleet when warmer in rain; yuk!
    Damn you Al Gore you liar; or just idiot who doesn't realize climate change is daily, nano-secondly, beyond millenias, Ice Age --> Now; someone seems minor. +1 Degree a 100 Years and it isn't even in Vancouver, BC or WA. Drew Carey pull out another can and spray. If a cloud appears a change in the climate occurs, rain more change to sunlight and rainbows even more. Climate is the appearance and form of weather as opposed to heat and cold that make up weather and to some degree partial climate; hmm warm to cold to colder to hot, no not you this time Ryann, but none the less Change, climate Change. .....Eccthelthior....--Gore Char., South Park.

    Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday
    "I've inherited an unbelievable bag of shit!" -John Turner, upon taking over for Trudeau

     

Post a Comment

<< Home