Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, March 16, 2007

better...

Okay I’m less mad now. I’m still irritated at my own vulnerability but at least the situation isn’t what I thought. I suppose things are okay, and I welcome the distance again. The Musician called me and we're back on the same page. Cryptic communication and assumptions never do us any good.

I’m okay. I’m totally overwhelmed by my life and everything I’ve taken on, but I’m okay. I don’t have time for drama. I do not have the energy for bullshit. Every-so-often I remember that I’m human, and I feel weak. I know that’s kinda stupid. But fuck that- I'm going to the show. Not to be a bitch, but because I want to.

I think I’ll head over to Van… later… maybe… I should be packing. Soon…

I don’t know what I need for the next month. I’d better figure that out soon. Costumes, shoes, real clothes, homework… and everything else I have room for?

By the time I come home again to my precious island I will officially have moved to Vancouver. I suppose that means I should put my stuff in order and have a plan as to how to get this shit off the rock.

I’d rather just sit here and write, or think, or work on the projects that are consuming my inspiration.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl, you said it yerself: 'I’m okay. I’m totally overwhelmed by my life and everything I’ve taken on, but I’m okay. I don’t have time for drama. I do not have the energy for bullshit. Every-so-often I remember that I’m human, and I feel weak. I know that’s kinda stupid. But fuck that- I'm going to the show. Not to be a bitch, but because I want to.'

    No you dont have time for the drama he's causing you an no one would have the energy for it with all that you have on yer plate at the moment. Will you please stop being so hard on yerself? Yer human. And quess what? A little secret me gonna let ya in on? Humans {{ALL OF THEM}} is vunerable and sometimes weak. There is nothing wrong with that. If you wasnt vunerable me would really worry about you more than me does. At least you know this. He doesnt. He wants the prima-donna g/f whose oh so perfect, but does he want to leave you alone??? NO. Why? Cuz he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

    When yer fed up enough that you know yer not gonna cry over him , he is gonna do the same thing to someone else. Someone needs to put a warning sign around this clown. Caution~~he thinks he's god and wants to have his cake and eat it too. The girl is gonna clue in and either dump him or get sucked in with his lies. Will he change? People like him never do. You me friend is starting to see that and is fed up. Good. And damn good for you for going to the show. Yer not the one who is gonna make a nuisance of yerself. He'll make it so obvious unless he's that good a player. Go, enjoy the music, the company of others besides him and have fun. Just because he's playing and SHE is there is no reason for you to feel you should not be there. This is a free planet the last me heard.

    Sorry for rambling on but me is glad yer getting it together enough to see him for what he is. And doubly glad yer gonna go to the show and have fun WITHOUT him. It'll do ya the world of good. Remember ya don't need his drama, and you dont need the aggrivation. Enjoy the show. Maybe you will find somebody worthy of you. Stranger things has happened. Luck. ;) ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home