Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

personal connection

“Hey! That’s my wedding song.” He slurs, grinning at me from the padded bench seat.

I smile at him and shout over the lyrics of Bono singing With or Without you. “Aww Honey that’s sweet. You don’t look old enough to be married.”

“You’re hot!” He answers.

I shake my head mildly amused and crawl over to the other side of the stage where men are actually tipping me. The show is uneventful and it feels good to be back on stage after a week off. My body needs the stretch and my wallet needs the money.

I’m on the floor casually selling dances before my next show. As I wander through the dim room I catch the eye of the enthusiastic drunk kid. It’s 3:30 on a Monday afternoon and he’s hammered. I smirk as I notice he’s holding himself up by clutching to the nearby railing.

“So Honey… you want a dance?” I ask, batting my eyelashes.

“Yah!” He shouts. “But only if you suck my dick.”
I sigh and shake my head. He’s too young and stupid to really get mad at. “Sorry Honey. I’m not a prostitute.”

“Huh?” No.” He explains. “I don’t want you to do it for money. I want you to suck my dick because we have a personal connection.”

He looks dejected and confused by my immediate outburst laughter. Grinning I continue to laugh as I turn and walk away.

My tummy hurts within minutes from laughing so hard. Tears stream down my face as I share the story with every other girl in the bar. I jump up and down giggling hysterically and clapping my hands, my boobs bouncing as I jump. “Oh my god!” I stammer between giggles “You have to hear what this stupid kid just said to me. I just heard the line of the week! Dude this made my day!” I say to the DJ relating the conversation.

“Hey you gotta give him credit for originality.” The DJ chuckles.

“Oh absolutely!”

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Trée said…

    Does make you smile. :-)

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger KellyNerd said…

    I know this sentiment wont be popular ... but just goes to show you "Boys are Dumb!"

     
  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Poor Kid, I hope he didn't actually think that would work. LOL

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Pause said…

    Works in a regular bar for him though, for every dumb boy the is a dumb girl who thinks he's smart!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    too funny!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home