Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

giddy.

7-7-7 If I was superstitious then I guess today would be a lucky day. I’m going with it. I’m happy, giddy even. I love crushes. They’re so pure, like grade 9, before the cynicism sunk in, before the jaded began, before loss and before broken hearts. Right now it’s perfect, flirty and filled with possibilities. It feels lovely. I almost want to keep this crush in the pure fantasy of idealism but I’m done waiting patiently. I’ve been so good and even mostly appropriate for the past couple months. I want a taste now. Just a little one…

Live Earth is playing all over the world and I’m sitting naked in a cheap hotel room watching Bon Jovi and Lenny Kravitz rock the stadiums while I write. My next show is in 20 minutes. I suppose I should pretend to care but my body hurts and I’m too tired to get up even a minute before I absolutely have to. Maybe later I’ll change a few light bulbs and figure out what else I can do to help save the world. Then maybe I’ll giggle a bit more to my girlfriends about this lovely crush. I guess I’d better get dressed to get naked now.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! Tell him that he's a luck man. And enjoy the ride! RLD.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger KellyNerd said…

    get dressed to get naked. funny girl!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger sabin06 said…

    Crush huh well when someone has a crush on you. You feel all warm in side, you feel happy when you know some has a crush on you, but its even more fun when a frien tells you "Someone has a crush on you, but I'm not tell you." lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home