Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

just a note

I’m happy. Confused and unsure, overwhelmed and nervous, but I’m happy. The sun is shining. The heat is melting. Nothing is easy but it’s okay. I get jealous and I get scared. I don’t know what tomorrow will bring but I like who I am.

The tears still won’t fall and ideas run in circles in my head. I miss my friends, but I’m okay. Death hurts; Disappointment returns; grief is time-consuming. But I’m alive and I’m loved and I love.

It’s a beautiful day to be.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like yer in a good place. Thats wonderful

    You has been tagged. The rules is on me blog. Nosy minds needs to know these things. Hope to god me doesnt have to rewrite the post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home