Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Lazy Monday

I’m trying to keep up with this blog but my life seems delightfully dull these days and I’m not sure I have anything to say. Hank and Reid are on tour in California for another week. I wish they’d hurry up and come home. The text messages are entertaining but I’m lacking in hugs.

I had a great weekend. Thursday night was Sexpo. It was a very long and exhausting day but I think everyone had a good time. Friday I went out with a couple girlfriends and had a perfect evening of food, yummy gelato, and wine. As we relaxed and enjoyed a bottle of wine on the couch a party spontaneously appeared and before we knew it the house was filled with guitars and laughing people.

Saturday I went out with Hank’s fabulous cousin after work and we giggled about boys and music and work and everything else silly girls like us chatter about over nachos and chocolate fondue. It was yummy.

And now I’m back at good ol’ Mugs and Jugs this week. I've been relaxing for most of the afternoon but I should probably load up my car and hit the road. Rush hour traffic is always a joy in Vancouver.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger KellyNerd said…

    You sound like you have great friends and lots of good times in your life!!

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    It sounds like you've been having too much fun to sit down and write. That's a great thing!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home