Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Not-camping

What an amazing week!

I just spent the bestest week ever hiding out in Bamfield with a couple of friends, Reid and Hank. It was the best week of not-camping ever!! I laughed and I giggled. I wrote and I cooked. I snuggled up in bed listening to the waves and actually slept every night… all night!

We sat around the campfire and roasted marshmallows. We collapsed on the beach and wandered along the boardwalk. I kicked Hank's ass at scrabble and got slaughtered playing cribbage. I listened to the boys create music. I picked blackberries and drank wine. The food was awesome and the company was even better. I got tons of hugs and snuggles and was able to just enjoy being a girl. I had no idea what time it was for days. It was fucking amazing and totally perfect.

Pretty much I’m happy, energized and fantabulous!
I love those boys. They rock!!
Happy Happy Happy!!! :-)

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger KellyNerd said…

    Oh, that sounds WONDERFUL! I am so hapy for you!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me is glad that ya has finally had a mini vacation? A break from the real world?

    And is really happy that ya had such a good time. YAY FOR YOU!!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Trée said…

    Sounds like a fantabulous time. Makes me almost want to go camping now. :-D

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger TR said…

    Yay! YOu deserve it. :) xoxo

     
  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    That sounds like a fantastic time! Good for you. It's great to have friends like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home