Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Call for investors

Stiletto Storm is well under way and chugging right along. A lot of the planning has been done and I’ve started to build a great team.

I’m putting it out there. I've had a lot interest from potential investors, but I want to find the right partner. I'm looking for investors that share my vision and are interested in helping create something that is financially profitable, as well as empowering and respectful of the women in the audience and in the exotic dance industry.

Our mission is to protect the future of the art and heart of exotic dance in Canada by creating a lasting world-class theatrical event.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in getting involved please email me at stilettostorm@gmail.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home