Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, November 19, 2007

calm

I’m in a strange place right now. Everything feels calm but on edge. There’s no romantic drama in my life these days. The boys are all gone. I can’t remember the last time I actually had no interests or affairs in the shadows. I don’t even have any crushes left. Even Alexander has faded into an amusing dream. It’s a strange freedom.

I made Sunday dinner at Reid's new place and it was delightful as always. Agnes giggled a lot as usual and we ate and ate more. I think I’m still full and I’m stocked up on hugs for a few days. Life is really good.

right now everything in my life is centered on creating stability while moving through major change. There are days when I burst into tears of frustration and collapse feeling totally overwhelmed and exhausted. But I know Stiletto Storm is going to be amazing. I know it’s going to work and that I’m the one that has to do it. So I refocus and get back to work. There’s going to be a lot of tears along this road.

But I’m going to do it. I know it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    It's good to have this time to concentrate on your dreams, without someone else's personal drama distracting you. Enjoy, I know you will succeed!!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger KellyNerd said…

    You ARE going to do it!

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    yippee. yup yup I am

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your vision for Stiletto Storm, and you seem to be a very ambitious person. I'm sure it'll be a success.

    I'll admit, I haven't read your blog for a long time, and don't know much about it (Stilleto Storm) besides what I've read in your last few posts, but it sounds interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home