Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, May 05, 2008

just a quick hello

I miss writing. I want to post stories but the stupid ones I don’t want to relive and the beautiful moments I don’t want to share. I don’t miss feeling like I have to purge the turmoil. It’s rather the opposite now. The emotions inside me are blossoming quietly and I’m filled with a calm joy. I don’t want to shout about them or give away the precious details. I want to hold each moment close to my heart and allow the feelings to grow.

It's been a while since I posted anything. I just don’t have much to say to the world… Life is good these days. I’m finally starting to get back on my feet and I’ve learned how to be less stressed about finances and other things that are out of my control. I know I’ll always be okay and I know things will work out. I’m creating something. It takes time, patience, and a lot of work.

Monkey makes me happy. I love spending time with him and I’m peaceful knowing he’s next to me. I don’t feel like I need to wear makeup or dress the part when I see him. I’m not a fantasy in this one… I get to be real. He’s wonderful. It’s the little things, the details that I don’t want to share, the late night conversations, and the early morning smile.

Sometimes writing isn’t good for me. I can get wrapped up in my own head and start over-thinking everything. I’m not going to do that. I’m happy.

Maybe I should learn to write fiction.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Hi Ry. I am glad you are happy! I think you are right...sometimes I try to force myself to write and that puts me into my mind and sometimes that is the last place I need to be. Keep having fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home