Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

creeps

phone call to my hotel room today. gotta love the dancer room being common knowledge.

perv: hey is this ryann?
me: who's this?
perv: so you wanna party tonight?
me: not really on my list of things to do. No.
perv: wanna make some extra money?
me: No.
perv: lots of money. I have money, for later. come party
me: No. not tempting. who are you?
perv: I was in the bar the other night.
me: um. ok. that's nice
perv: so you think about it
me: hmm done thinking. No.
perv: I'll call you later
me: No. (hang up. and check to make sure my door is still locked)


so basically I'm not overly impressed with the male species today. it's gonna be one of those days... and work hasn't even started.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Celena said…

    Ha ha, reading this, I can TOTALLY hear your voice! "um, no"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home