Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

technically it's BC

Ft. St. John... technically it's BC, but it sure feels like AB. I'm sitting in the tourist centre stealing their wireless because... well I'm a nerd and the silly hotel knows nothing about internet.. but I'm sure I'll live.

this week is slow, it's too warm. not that I ever thought I would complain about warm weather but it's affecting my income. the ground hasn't frozen so everything is on hold waiting... waiting for snow. urgh. I bought a few winter things on the weekend so I don't end up a stripper popsicle... cuz that's hot.

most of my afternoon shows are cancelled, but I still have to check in just in case 10 guys have nothing better to do at 2pm on a wednesday when the sun is shining than hang out in the local peeler bar. I'm trying to enjoy the mellow week, and not stress about the lack of shows and $$. because I know from here I have a few exhausting weeks to get through. so I"m just going to drink hot chocolate, and watch CSI for another 4 days.

ok back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home