Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, November 21, 2005

more pics

















a dear friend of mine informed me that the world needs to see more pictures. while I do suspect he may have alterior motives... I guess a few more wouldn't hurt.

I'm in Edmonton this week. it's relaxing but I really just want to get home... ... back to the mountains, back to the ocean, back to my friends, back to the life I want to enjoy and explore at home.

For the record... I do NOT look like this, and neither does that supermodel. But I'm sharing these photos because I think it's amazing what can happen with 2 hours of hair and makeup, and incredible lighting... not to mention a fabulous photographer. I feel like a superhero!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Celena said…

    ugh.. enough with the naked pictures! ;) I've seen enough! I saw enough THREE YEARS AGO!! hee hee

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    oh c'mon those pics were WAY more naked!! you can't even see a nipple here...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home