Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Naked Truth



I'm happy today. all my christmas shopping is done, and wrapped! there is no stress... just impatience.

we have a charity strip-a-thon on saturday for a dancer who was injured in a car accident recently. Showgirls, Edmonton. I'm glad I can be in town to participate. I don't actually know her, but of course I can spare an hour of my time to help out a fellow dancer. I hope this sense of camaraderie continues to grow. I blame "The Naked Truth" website. It's an amazing site for and about strippers. The women involved are awesome. For an inside glimpse into the world of peelers, at least canadian ones... check it out.

http://www.nakedtruth.ca/

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    I think any type of camaraderie is never wasted. It's great that any community can come together and pitch in for one another. I think that in itself says quite a bit about the quality of the people that are known as "peelers".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home