Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Too sober for trash

I'm raging!

I wish I didn't have as many frustrated posts. I wish they weren't all from Edmonton. I wish I had one good thing to say about the clubs in this city. but I have never had a good week in this city.

so... my schedule... last two shows at 6:50 and 10:30. well apparently the 10:30 isn't a show because of amateur night. so in all reality I was done work at 7:30 this evening... but the bar couldn't be bothered to tell me until I show up at for my 10:30 show. even though they know weeks in advance.

when I ask, "um, why didn't you call me? or let me know, or do anything before now?" the DJ calls me a princess bitch, and threatens to fire me. tells me to loose the attitude before he replaces me. sigh... because oh obviously I need this week of work... I'm so tempted to just go home. I don't need it. I don't need him, or that bar, or this city! But I really do try to conduct myself in a professional manner, I treat this as a regular job. I treat people with consideration and respect... I'm always surprized and disappointed when I don't get it in return. hmm maybe I still am idealistic.

oh oh how I love pretty boy white trash.. I bet he beats his girlfriend. someone like that obviously has no respect for women, and feels the need to trash strippers to make himself feel like a man.

call it napoleon complex, call it asshole, a mentality like that.. I call it "Trash"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Celena said…

    ugh. sorry.. it happens to people in all professions though.. but your "boss" or whatever, probably isn't obligated to pay for you to show up. There's probably some sort of loophole or something, 'cause you're "casual" or something.. You should form a union! "Exotic peeler union"
    Good luck with that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home