Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Fresh Meat

I found (stole) this picture from http://redstatefeminist.blogspot.com/
Fucking Brilliant!!

I'm having a great week at work, but alas it's Friday night and every drunken twenty year old punk-ass bleached blonde brat who thinks he's hot shit just because he convinced some teenage girl to do him once or twice is out tonight. These special members of society are armed with incredible phrases such as:

Oooh whatcha doing later? I'll show you a good time
C'mon lick them for me, I could suck on those tits better
Let me take you out, come party with us baby. I can buy you anything.
Bend over for me gorgeous

Sigh... then I have to shred their egos and teach them a bit of respect. You'd think they could just sit there and shut up like normal men.

... and back to work...

3 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    That pic certainly gets the point across. Cheers to the designer.

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmmmmmmm ... women, so good you can't eat just one!!!

    I love reading your blog Ryann, it always makes me feel so good about my fellow man.

    ;)

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quite clever (picture) indeed.
    Classy fellows as well, haven't hurd words like that
    since years ago at the NBI when an abusive abnoxious drunk was ranting at this brunette lady "Teal" how her pussy and ass looked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home