Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, March 27, 2006

I think I'm mean

I’m mean. Perhaps I’m evil. But I’m amused, is that mean and sadistic? He tried so hard, dedicated and persistent. He told me I was pretty and had a nice smile. He offered to buy me drinks and he danced with me. I was there to watch the band and enjoy a night away from my 'stripper world'. I danced, I laughed, I socialized. I suspect he abandoned his ride home in the hopes of getting to know me better.

And what did I do… I gave him the fake phone number and said goodnight. He’s roommates with my buddy. There’s a good chance I’m going to hear about this one. There’s a better chance my only associated emotion will be giggles. I don’t care. I’m not looking for a new boy toy.

(Evil, uh huh)

I’m going to take my mischievous and cruel self back to work tomorrow. I wish I could afford to take more than a week off, but I’m in Vancouver!! Yay!! I’m looking forward to spending the week at The Drake working with a dear friend, AND I get to visit people.

So… If you’re in Van and we’ve been meaning to grab coffee or something, now’s your chance people. I promise to only be half evil (maybe)

5 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Haaa, You brute! LOL. He will get over it. People that get their hopes up too high when they meet someone who is just trying to have a relaxing time out are just going to have to get used to some disappointment. Though...the fact he is your friend's roommate is kind of funny.

    Breaking hearts all of Canada! :)

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Sarah is here for the sandwiches said…

    welcome home lovah

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    and by evil I mean 604-696-1033

    dial it.
    (and fucking laugh)

    and my ditched his ride home. I mean he lives in the next town

    thx dolly. glad to be home!!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is never an excuse for a lie or anything,
    but no good reason for a lie; yet it is an evil
    deed done by sociopaths (evil) and the misguided
    and cowardly; all the same the man should give
    up his information (phone, et al) first and wait
    for a call or not. It's less ricky for a man.
    I sometimes use 1-800-Hand-Sex as my cel.
    or the Man Line Phone Number, like on my ICQ.
    I frequent Mario's Coffee Express, usually at
    the end of the week, I recomment it highly
    (Dunsmuir/Howe).

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Oh Ryann you are EVIL!!! I only wish I had that number when I needed it! Too funny. Oh, and welcome back to Vancouver!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home