Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Yawn... lazy afternoon questions.

I don’t know if I can handle two months on the road. I’m tired, and starting to feel the pull home… but I know I have another month to get through before I can run home. I was supposed to be on vacation next week, but I’ve cancelled it. Actually I’ve cancelled it in my head; I suspect the actual plane ticket will just get written off as an enthusiastic but premature idea with significant financial losses. It’s nonrefundable.

The week is dragging in my head. The season of blah is pulling on my mood. A chill is in the air and I’m reminded that I will see snow soon. I will see real snow soon, and when it snows all I really want to do is drink a tall non-fat marble macchiato and snuggle up in bed. I certainly have no desire to put on clothes to run to a bar and get naked. We’ll see how things go. I’m in a BLAH mood today, so there!!

But on a more positive note… that crazy newfieswoman tagged me, and far be it for me to spoil the fun…
1. One thing I've never done in front of an adult: hmmm I’m really not shy, and I don’t embarrass easily… that’s actually pretty hard. I tend to say or do things in front of whoever is around. Um… ok I’ve never done any drugs… in front of anyone, or not in front of anyone. I’ve never been high.

2. One sport I wish I could do: I suck at any sport where someone throws something at me and expects me to do ANYTHING but duck and run. So…Golf. It’s on my “to learn” list. (If it counts as a sport)

3. One thing I used to be able to do but have lost the ability to: spin in circles on the tire swing. I loved that as a child, now watching makes me nauseous.

4. One job I wish I could have had: Oooh I’ve had a lot of jobs already… how about a serious office job. I’ve never had a job that required me to dress in a sexy business suit and carry a briefcase. I think that’s hot!

5. One food I can't live without: CHOCOLATE! It’s an emotional stability thing.

6. One food I could easily live without forever: Wheat! I’m allergic and I’d rather it just disappeared.

7. One book I think is a classic: The Awakening by Kate Chopin.

8. One movie I feel is personally significant to my life: Mona Lisa Smile

9. One song I wish I'd written: U2-Bad.

10. One thing I wish I had more control over: Hmm I don’t think I need MORE control… Sometimes I need less though.

11. One Thing I dislike about myself: My lack of faith that I will someday find a partner.

12. One thing I admire about myself: Being real, authentic, and open to the world. I admire my courage and determination.

13. One thing I would change about Canada: evangelical right-wing agenda that is currently permeating federal politics. The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation. (Oh and everything Alberta represents)

14. One vehicle I hope to own someday: VW Jetta

15. One profession I have no respect for: Pimps. Anyone that lives off the blood, sweat and tears of an individual trapped without choice or hope.

16. One sexual activity I have never tried but want to: hahahahaha not a chance am I answering that one.

17. One sexual activity I have never tried and don't want to: I couldn’t be in a lesbian relationship. I’m enough woman for any encounter, relationship or escapade. I need the masculine energy to create a balance.

18. One holiday I could live without: I used to say Christmas… but now I need my memories at home.

19. One piece of clothing I can't live without: I spend my life naked- so not much. Skimpy, sexy summer dresses

20. One thing I'm afraid of: losing hope.

21. One thing I'm happy to have: My friends and family. Unconditional Love.

... and on that note… I’m tagging Ginger, Pita, and Anna.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yer answer to #16 had me near pissin meself laughin.......

    Chocolate......YUMMMMMMMMM

    An yer tellin me that ya JUST figured out me really is crazy??? LMAO.... me is flattered... **blushes** ** bats her eyes an hangs her head ** rofl...thx for the compliment... Not many see past the way me types... An yer a Canadian who knows that just cuz ya may type strange dont mean yer stupid..!!!!!!! ROTFLMFFAO

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    Alberta is the Canadian equivalent of Texas. Same people, same oil, same priorities.

    yay! ginger!

    Maidink... HI!! *waves*

    newfieswoman... hahaha not for a moment did I think you were stupid... in fact I think I always thought you were brilliant, and unique. it's refreshing.

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger Sassy said…

    Hope you make it through the next few months :)

    Loved the meme

    Have a good one

    ~ chow

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ryann.
    You're right about Alberta being like Texas.
    There are however the exceptions to the generalities in both locations.
    keep that in mind eh?
    OJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home