Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Contest week #1

It’s contest week. The Miss Nude Ontario pageant started today. It should be a great week full of sequins, paint, pools, fire and fabulous women on display.

I’m tired, covered in bubbles and leftover paint, and my makeup is starting to smear. Time for me to snuggle up with Sunshine and get some rest, I have a busy schedule ahead of me. It was a good day and it’s going to be a great week.

Come check it out. Contestant parade starts every night at 9pm. Contest shows all night, all week.

Mints. Niagara Falls.
5951 Main Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Wish I could see ya there. Next time! Good luck and have a fantastic time!!!

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck.. have a good time???

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that should be have a good time!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Travis said…

    Sure, go to canada....WTF about the west coast?

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    I work in vancouver every few months. you can come up to canada then travis.

    thanks girls :) I'll do my best!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Sassy said…

    Good luck ~ Hope you are havin fun!!!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Dean said…

    Hey Ryann,

    Good luck in the contests/competitions...I have true faith you will do well. Remember though - even if you are not, it will be a tremendous opportunity to have participated and I know, knowing you, that you will leave having learned a lot.

    Best wishes and we will chat with you while I am away - by email.

    Love ya doll!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said…

    Doh! I wish I would have read this on Monday. I was in Niagara Falls on Wednesday and Thursday nights. I would have come seen you and the contest! Wow, missed opportunity. My loss... Hope you did well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home