Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, April 27, 2007

CRASH!!!

I was in a car accident on Wednesday and this sucks.

I'm okay...ish. It could have been a lot worse. I can walk. But FUCK!! Everything hurts, I can't move, and I'm worried about work. And my car has no front end, so no more car for me :(
As everyone knows, I'm a dancer. I dance for a living and have a very physically demanding job. For those that don't think it's that hard I'm just going to say "try it"

So... I'm hurt, not dead hurt, or broken bones hurt, but my neck and back are screwed and I’ve been nauseous since it happened. I feel like I’ve been punched in the gut a million times- which well I was- by a fucking mini-van. This sucks. I don't know how I'm going to work. I don't know how long it'll be before I'm able to dance again... and that thought just makes me want to cry. I love being on stage. I live for it. Dancing is my life.

I think I might just go cry… again.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger KellyNerd said…

    Yikes! That is no good! Here is to you getting better soon and a big wish for you that you have some AWESOME painkillers!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger The Ferryman said…

    Oh, man that sucks horribly. Your insurance won't spring for a rental?

    Hope you feel better soon!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Oh Ry!! That totally sucks, but I am glad you weren't seriously injured. You will heal, no worries. Get some good rest.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    oh I have a rental... but it's not mine.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger TR said…

    I love you! *hugs*

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger KellyNerd said…

    you feeling better chicky??

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    nope:(

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Oh Ryann - that sucks. So sorry to hear about the accident - I hope you are feeling better soon!

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Offer the original statement: best wishes and get well.

    [Rest blocked by noasskisswatch]

    Toodlez

    Gölök Zoltán Buday
    A Blade for a Tongue.....
    When the pen is knocked out of my hand, I have but a sword left in my hand to wield.
    If the sharpness of my tongue is cut out, I have only the sharpness of my blade.
    If my mind is supressed, I have only my body to rely on.
    By denying my reason you declare war on me, you declare war on yourself.
    Gölök Zoltán Buday

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said…

    Ouch! And, I know - your job is definitely hard. From an appreciative dancefan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home