Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

where oh where am I?

My paper isn’t writing itself and I really wish it would. My motivation to dissect Plato’s arguments and form an opinion is pretty much non-existent. I did that years ago and I feel like I’m going backwards taking this course.

It’s been a crazy couple of days. I moved (kinda) and then I got on a plane. I was bored of my regular gigs and decided to try something new. So I’m in uncharted waters here- at least for me.
Wish me luck.

Can you guess where I am?

Hints:
I can see mountains outside my window.
It’s still winter here
The bar loves country music
The Easter Keg Hunt has begun

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me would quess in Banff???

    Yer paper will get done.. Trust yerself.

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whereever you are Ryann.......HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    Montana.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    LOL!! Welcome to the states!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home