Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, March 19, 2007

k-town

CSI is playing in the background. I can’t remember if I’ve seen this one or not, but I’m exhausted and not really paying attention. My sister is sprawled on a lime green yoga mat on the floor, watching CSI and snuggling with a giant teddy bear. The cat has lost her mouse in a pile of fabric that used to be a curtain and is attacking everything in sight searching for it. The Little One (our youngest sister) is beside me on the mattress MSNing me from 3 feet away. We’re a lazy bunch of girls this afternoon.

I’m in K-town for the week. Soon enough I’ll have to drag my fabulous but exhausted ass off the floor and get ready for work- but not yet. I think I’ll sit here for a couple more hours, wishing for a nap and recovering from the weekend. Maybe I’ll get back to my homework tomorrow… maybe. Maybe I’ll just enjoy the sister time. It’s too rare.

I’ll be getting naked at the Liquid Zoo all week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Sounds like a nice afternoon. We all need to be lazy sometimes, as time rarely allows it.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like great time to be lazy and get to hang out with yer sisters at the same time.........ENJOY ~~~~~~~~~~~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home