Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm boring but Justice rocks!!

I never have anything interested to say when I work at The Drake. The customers are predictable and well behaved. The staff is still great. The dressing room is still cozy. The hours still rock. I still love that bar, and I’m freaking exhausted. I think I’ve been pushing myself harder than I’ve realized.

I’ve actually been remarkably productive this week. I picked up keys yesterday. I’m no longer homeless. I officially have a place to live!! I just need stuff to put in it; I’ll get around to it… someday.

My week passed quickly having lunch with friends and getting naked for money. The highlight of my week was Thursday night at the Miss Pole Dance Canada competition. I managed to be there in between shows to support the other dancers. (No, I wasn’t entered- I’m so out of my league there) But my dear friend Justice won!!! I’m so proud of her. She is AMAZING on the pole and now she’s got the title to back it up. Justice is Miss Pole Dance Canada 2007. She’ll be heading to Amsterdam later in the year to represent Canada at the worlds.

As for me… I’m going to start getting things settled, cross my fingers that I’m on the right track, and head out of town again. Oh and I’m going to write a philosophy paper, because it’s due and I’m a nerd. I should probably read the books first. Ugh.

Yawn. Bed time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Congrats on having a place of your own to live finally. I know how important it is to have a place of one's own to go home to....I am still looking for mine. Goodluck on your paper!!!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad yer finally getting yer place. Keys and all. WHOOT WHOOT

    Good luck with the paper eh?? And so its due, that cool. But who says yer a nerd?? Not me. Hell, if me could even do half the stuff ya does me would be dead. Look up Nerd in the dictonary and yer gonna see a picture of me with me name attached. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home