Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

United we Dance

I get Naked for Charity

Okay people, Exotic Dancers for Cancer is only a few days away. The stars aligned and I have the weekend off. YAY!!! I’m flying into Vancouver for the event. I will be donating a show, and having a blast. (tentative show time 6pm)

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

Silent auction includes items such as: Canucks tickets, symphony tickets, spa packages, Molson Canadian gear, tattoo time, glamour photo shoots, Harley Davidson gear, and a slave for a month.

… and much more… Pole dancing lessons, amateur hour, door prizes, and continuous naked ladies from 4pm on…

Come say HI!!! Come out and support the cause.

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=c81e4ee6-bd2d-4a83-bdcf-15638e12a2c1&k=81638

It has been a whirlwind week, and I’m sure by Monday I will be exhausted. I fly out tomorrow morning, and everything seems to be coming together. A bit of late night, last minute graphic design work (see banner below), and a lot of running around… three shows tonight then I drive to Calgary to catch my plane… bright and freaking early tomorrow.




I can’t wait to meet all the girls I’ve been working with to organize this for so many weeks and months. I can’t wait to see my friends. I can’t wait to absorb the energy. I can’t wait to see what we can raise.

The Drake Showroom. Vancouver. Sunday February 26, 2006. 4pm-midnight.

And now I need to shower, pack, eat, run, possibly scream…

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Good luck!!! I hope it goes even better than expected. Its a great cause, you should be so proud!!!

    Hmm, pole dancing lessons? If only I had the guts! :)

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    you don't have to dance naked. just learn the moooooooooves!!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Forrest Gibb said…

    Said by:pitadork
    _Quote:______________________________
    Hmm, pole dancing lessons? If only I had the guts!
    _____________________________________

    My poblem is I have too much guts. :-)

    Well, that and I am a man and all. :-)

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    LOL... nothing like some serious pole work to drop the pounds

    best cardio and core strength imaginable

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    would it help my issue w/ the glutes? LOL. I can do squats around a pole!

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    Hope it goes well. I am not in a position that I can donate, or be there. However, I do wish you the best.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger James Scolari said…

    how fun! wish i could be there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home