Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Blah

Saturday!! Saturday!! (Insert Nickelback and Hockey here)

It’s been cold, but relaxing in Brandon this week. No complaints really, just tired. I have two more shows tonight, and a day of travel ahead of me tomorrow. I’m off to Toronto tomorrow for two weeks of mellow money making. I need a break from the stage. I need to give my mind and mostly my body a chance to rest and heal. My back finally gave up on me last weekend. I’ve worked too hard, too long, and demanded too much from my already injured body over the past few months. I can’t run home just yet, but I can take myself off the pole for a few weeks. I’ve had acupuncture this week, massage and chiropractic hopefully next week, and a steady regime of hot compresses, yoga, hot baths, stretching and Advil should get me back on track (fingers crossed)

I’ve been feeling pretty blah. I’m not desperate to go home yet, but I want to. Money is tight, the past couple weeks have been financially irritating, but it’ll work out.

Inspiration is lacking. Motivation is weak. It’s winter outside and I’m feeling it. I’m going to pack my room, watch Hockey Night in Canada, and eat chocolate covered cherries until they’re all gone. I might treat myself to a steak at the Keg, or I might sit in the corner and be a nerd. All I really know is I‘ll be getting naked for money two more times tonight, and I have to clean my room.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger S said…

    Thank you for your comment. I love Nickelback. Just to tease, bf looks like Chad Kroger on steroids. grins. I've been worn out myself, not physcially, but mentally and emotionally. I don't know if I have enough in reserve to take care of me. However, I do have faith, that this will pass. Be good to you. S

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Hey Ry. I hope you treated yourself last night, you deserve it. I am with you on feeling very blah. The winter does not help, it's hard to want to get up and be motivated when everything hurts. I can't think of one part of my body that isn't in pain at this moment. Enjoy that massage and such...when the cold is kicking us down, those warm comforts are the ones we treasure.

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Canada an the winter BLAH's...Me got them too so don't feel so alone.. Hope ya gets over them soon. An spoil yerself with the chocolate cherries an eat um till yer stuffed silly...Good luck gettin naked 2 more times... Remember home is comin soon right??? An then ya can be a little happier???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home