Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

so much to say... no time to say it

I’m so busy I barely have time to breathe. It’s been a great week, and I’m having a blast, and I have so much to say… but I haven’t found time to write it all down yet!! I love Whiskey A GoGo. It’s a great club, with good people. Only a week until Miss Nude Canada, and I have three million things to do in the next 6 days, and NO idea when I’m going to get everything done.

And now I have to buy shave gel, mail a birthday card, and get my arse back “home” to shower and look all pretty for another night of work.

I swear I’ll find time to post my stories soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Can't wait! Goodluck with it all girl!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck hunny, you'll do just fine. I know it.

    Sorry I haven't been around much of late, but life has been hellish. I'll shoot you an email in a day or so.

    Take care of you.

    hugs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home