Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wireless bullshit

Everyday I discover more tasks that this shitty wireless is preventing me from doing. Let me into my FUCKING EMAIL DAMMIT!!!

Grrrr!!! It’s not a bad request. It’s not an error in the address. It’s this stupid unreliable shitty imitation of a wireless single created to irritate me. I’m convinced. My time is sparse and instead of actually getting a couple hours of work done, I’ve spent over an hour fighting with a fucking wireless signal from hell.

On the bright side, I’m having a great week at work. I like this bar. The money is good, and although the hours are long (4pm until close), I’m having a good time. Life would be a lot smoother if I had consistent access to wireless, but I don’t.

It’s Thursday, and the bar should be busy. I’m just working the floor, enjoying the lack of expectations and pressure. Miss Nude Canada is less than two weeks away, and I have a lot of prep to do. I think I need a car, and a fucking wireless signal.

Ooh well… I’ll worry about that tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Sassy said…

    Sorry about the wireless :(

    YAY on the money. Good money is always nice

    Hope you have a good Thursday

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck with the Miss Nude Canada....

    shit luck about gettin a wireless signal..me b.i.l. has that problem sometimes...it a pain in the arse

    but hope ya makes enof money for that car an maybe a good wireless signal??? maybe ya could buy one?? LOL LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home