Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

ahhh

...and Christmas is OVER!!

Some situations, some friendships, some encounters exist just outside of reality. I love it. perfect in their... isolation.

I love dedicated flirtations with no expectations
I love friendships comfortable in sexual tension
I love passionate intrigue playing in a fantasy

I'm still at home... and at home there are a few people that keep my attention, or continue to attract my attention. I'm enjoying it... soon enough I'll be back in the desolute land of red necks and ignorance. I'm going to enjoy a bit more time with the Brilliant beautiful boys of the west coast and all that creative sexy charm.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Sarah is here for the sandwiches said…

    ill tell you what i love and that is flirting with the ex when i know he's safely on the other side of the country.

    he has the sexiest voice ever but is so bad bad bad for me.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sarah is here for the sandwiches said…

    so that's like a friendship comfortable in sexual tension, right?

    except it's only comfortable because i know he's a good 3000 miles away.

    god i am so self-obsessed. what are you doing for new years?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home