Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Whoo hoo!

Wandering through a Christmas card should be done on a sleigh, preferably with bells, snuggles, and hot chocolate. Then all the soft sparkles and crispy twinkles can be properly enjoyed. It's just not the same driving through a Christmas card on ice, swerving around SUV's that think they're invinsible. Then people wonder why every second accident is an SUV rollover... jeepers!

I think I've left the snow behind. Mountains!! Ocean!! Yay!! But no snow. Contrary to "Canada is a frozen land of snow and igloos", the west coast (Vancouver and surrounding areas) almost never sees snow. That's what we have mountains for... you drive to snow, play, snowboard, flirt with aussies, and drive home. I always want a white Christmas, but I'm willing to trade that for the warmth. It was a very pretty drive through the snow covered mountains. Impatient... but pretty.

So... now I'm here. Still impatient... waiting for an old friend. I'm hyper, and festive, and happy, and giddy, and really really really tired of waiting. Where's my instant gratification?!?!?!

I couldn't wait to get here. I had a great last show, loud, girly and fun... I'm not sure what the audience thought, but I really couldn't care less. I'm on VACATION!!! whooo hooo!!

So I really have nothing else to say... I need to get out of this hotel room and go socialize.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Friend can't wait for some of your Christmas spirit to rub off on me and get me feeling christmassy!
    Even my staff party last night didn't help. I feel so Grinchy!
    It felt like "just-one-more-thing-that-I-have-to-do-over-the-Christmas-Holidays" (Yeah, enjoy your ONE day off! And that would be the 25th)
    So I hope that you can help me when you get home. My little Christmas sugar plum!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, let me tell you...
    all that *sp* business a couple posts ago positively made my day! yes ma'am, we've missed your crazy little cackle 'round these parts (a la gondola style :P). i can hardly wait for some good clean fun!
    ~hearts, hugs & all that jazz~
    ks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home