Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

One day!!

London drugs charges 20 cents on every cd for a "copying fee", and they say that the government charges it... except NO ONE else charges that. So instead of paying $30 for 50 cds, we went to Future Shop and paid $19.50 for the same package... sooo yah. That's crap!

Good deed for the day: Bought hot chocolate for a small group of high school students and their parents. These kids were standing outside Future Shop all day selling Krispy Kream doughnuts to raise money to go Mexico and build some school or something. It was COLD! The dedication of people is amazing... standing outside with numb toes, shivering... so we went to Timmy's and bought them hot chocolate. They needed to get warm.

Two more shows... two more shows... I have NO desire to do any more shows. I don't wanna. I don't really want to do anything. I just want to be home. My tummy hurts and I don't like it. I want a day off. I want a week off. I'm practically packed. I just can't wait to get home, see my friends, and the rest of my weird family... Tomorrow is NOT soon enough. I'm feeling like a kid at Christmas, giddy and anxious. Maybe that's why my tummy hurts. Maybe I'm nervous...

.... oops show in 10 min...

.... and I'm back.

....One more show... One more show...

Maybe I'm hungry. I really should eat something but I can't for the life of me think of anything I want to eat. I'm hoping something delicious will magically appear in front of me.

I need a holiday playtoy... sexy, entertaining... and that I don't have to feel obligated to call after new years... hmm... what does that have to do with food... oh c'mon... nothing!!! You sick people!!

I get to see the ocean tomorrow!!! Only 5 days until my birthday! 15 days until Christmas. I'm sure there will be moments of loneliness, especially if I run into a certain disappearing disappointment over the holidays, Maverick... I just need a distraction. Just in case the universe conspires to hate me and wandering through the mall I run into... ugh. I hope not.

So... fun, fresh, casual, flirty... playtoy it is... maybe...

spbut spno... sp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home