Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Someone doesn't like me

Someone doesn't like me... and well... that happens. I'm very aware of how abrasive and blunt I can be at times. I know I can rub people the wrong way, and I know there are people who are happy to have nothing to do with me. I know I'm anti-social while working and that I don't know very many dancers on a personal level.

... and that's okay...

However, I generally am aware of when I've alienated someone. Perhaps not at the moment if I've said something in an obliviously Sagittarian way... but usually I'm vaguely aware of the transgression.

I have to confess... I have NO IDEA who hates me. Another dancer decided to rant about me on the forum the other day, as I was blissfully ignorant of the entire thing. I debated posting it or not... but I've decided that since I'm not getting into a war, or trashing anyone, and I'm not mentioning names... it's just too funny not to share. Especially since I really really have NO IDEA who the author is.


Ryann i have work with u a few times in calgary u seem like a nice girl a little nieve but ur new to the industry, i have been dancing since befor u were probably legal and have been all over canada the states and over seas, a word of advice for a newbie dont act like u know everything about the indusrty sweety cuz u dont u seem to have an oppinion on everything even if u werent there dont know the girl havent been to the club or whatevr because i think ur "i know everything, i am sooo great cuz i am a peeler ( wich will go away it doesnt make any of us special) attitude could get u into trouble with the wrong girl......

So... someone doesn't like me... okay.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Eh, if you went through life and everyone liked you, it would be boring...you would be boring. Haa, way to rile someone up. :)

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Celena said…

    Ha ha.. Funny. You don't know everything there is to know about peeling.. Heck.. It's not rocket science! (Sorry, I'm not dissing it.. but you know what I mean!)

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Say what you want
    and
    do what you feel.
    Because
    those who matter don't mind
    and
    those who mind don't matter."

    Dr Suess

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    put on costume... pick music... get on stage... dance to music... take off costume... act sexy... flirt... take money... dance... roll around a bit... put robe on... pick up money... leave...

    yup! rocket science all the way.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    for the record... waitressing isn't rocket science either

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Sarah is here for the sandwiches said…

    i like you

    fuck those fucking mean fucking girls.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Celena said…

    HEY!! Waitressing is TOOOO rocket science.. oh wait.. no it's not... Put on uniform... show up.. listen to bad music... talk to customers... act cute.. walk around... flirt with customers... bend over to show cleavage *ahem* I mean: put plates on table... take money... etc.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Chickie said…

    Wow, whoever it is that doesn't like you seems to be so consumed with fury that they forgot to use a spell checker!

    I second what Dolly said.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home