Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Viva Las Vegas...


Viva Las Vegas!! Viva Las Vegas!!!

My new poster is finished, so I'm sharing it! because well modesty has never been my strong point, and I just love it. I can't wait to pick it up next week in van.

I just finished my third show of the day, three more to go. I'm having fun. I might have Elvis stuck in my head for hours, but I have so much fun with my 50's set.

Apparently the Willow is 'dirty' and so are all the girls that work there. Sigh... the silly things people will say without thinking. I usually enjoy this type of bar better, it's more traditional strip club than a lot of the more popular coed party bars that happen to have naked girls. I like being the center of attention while I'm performing. I like the appreciation.

I'm in BC!! and it's my last week on the road!!! and I'm happy!! Ok really I'm just stupid giddy hyper bouncing around like... well like me! and I'm in a martini glass! and it's not -30 degrees outside! and I love my sister! and the people are nice! and I'm done early every night! and I'll be home in less than a week!!

I want to go to Vegas. I've never been there. I don't tend to take vacations because I've always been in school, or paying for school.. but I think Vegas is moving up on the list of places I want to visit soon. I wonder what working there would be like. I'm really picky about where I work because the laws differ so much. I'm a bit nervous about ending up somewhere and being expected to perform outside of my comfort zone as a dancer. Maybe I'll just kidnap a certain very sexy playtoy and take a vacation... hmmm now that's an idea. In the meantime I'll try to drop in on reality on occation.

It feels like Christmas! and I love it! I still want to bake cookies and make gingerbread houses...

6 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Sarah is here for the sandwiches said…

    i LOVE your poster, and welcome to bc.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    the poster is lovely.
    sigh...I really wish I had nice boobs like yours...

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ryanne,
    I have heard that Vegas is where "class" meets "trash".
    Oddly enough...my insightful boyfriend descibed me as just that right after I let go of a foghorn of a fart while strolling down the seawall dressed in my fox fur and hair done to the nines...Ah I'm so classy it hurts.
    By the way, farts will just never NOT be funny.
    I digress, You'd ROCK in Vegas!
    Love you.

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Blogger Chickie said…

    Beautiful poster!

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Celena said…

    Ugh, I KNEW if I kept reading your blog I'd see nipples! ;)

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    celena.. boobies rock!!

    ...and I just can't help myself

     

Post a Comment

<< Home