Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

mmm turkey

I love turkey.

Actually I love turkey dinners. Turkeys are really quite smelly and dumb until they become dinner. No vegetarian leanings here.

I had the pleasure of joining a good friend of mine last night, and borrowing some of his friends, to enjoy a fabulous evening of turkey, wine, cranium, and good company. I'm having a great week in Victoria. I've met some really interesting people.

When feeling less than festive... come to Victoria. The whole town is twinkles and sparkles. Horse drawn carriages, and Christmas carols... 'Tis lovely.

And the rain... glorious fabulous wonderful rain. I haven't seen most of the world, and I do intend to... but every time I come home I'm just so appreciative. I'm content to be home. It's refreshing reintegrating into the land of hippies and arts degrees, mountains and rain, organic lifestyles and bike freaks, social activists and musicians.

I’m at the Red Lion this week. The club is great, the people are nice, the rooms are clean… all in all I’m happy.


Weirdo of the day: Father (50 yrs), and Son (20 yrs). So these two guys sat in front row last night making lewd gestures and putting money on the stage. Sweet, I like money. Starts with Father putting a $20 up, so I go pay them a bit of attention, at which point the kid starts making ‘suggestions’. The comments increase as does the money… a $5… then a $10… then another $5… Father then starts playing around with a $100 while the son tells me he wants me, and that there’s more money… (oooh oooh be still my heart). The son offers me $1000 for… … and that I should talk to him after (insert obscene tongue gestures from both). I finish my set, take the $40 and head back to the Christmas party.

I just can’t figure out who wanted what? Maybe they wanted a 2 for 1, or take one for the team… Sadly I doubt I’ll ever know.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Celena said…

    oh, you're so square ;)

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, your no turkey.
    That's fer sure!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You got a problem with we and my pappy??????

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Victoria sounds fantastic, nice place to spend the holidays! I drive by half compete construction sites and piles of oil/dirt covered snow. Ah well, Happy Holidays!! :)

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    nope sanchez.. I love you and your pappy. lovely people who are content to rely on surface impressions. people who finance my education by never considering that I might be more than a cheap lay, much less a "deep thinker"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home