Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Roller coaster

This job can be such an emotional roller coaster. I hate it. I love it. The sun is shining and it’s Saturday. Yesterday I spiraled from raging in frustration to tears of panic. Determination brought a forced smile, fake for hours, but eventually the panic subsided and the worry dissipated as the money began to flow.

I’m back in Alberta which, as we all know, I despise with a passion. Yet here I am, again. Red Deer has been alright. X-static is a good club, but I’m running out of patience for this province. I think I’m coming home soon. Gas prices are too high to rationalize driving across these oil soaked plains.

I can certainly rationalize driving home but first, Yellowknife. I fly out tomorrow. I hope the money is good. I hope the other girls aren’t totally crazy. I hope it’s not -20 degrees…

Maybe someone will throw diamonds at me… (I know I’m dreaming)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home