Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Adventure

Five years ago in Italy I was lost. Struggling to find myself, the peaceful acceptance of love spoke to me. I loved this piece.

Standing on the edge of a new chapter I am ready to jump. I want to inhale the passion of the moment and love the possibilities. I am going on this adventure for a purpose that has yet to be revealed. It is almost time. I am going back to Europe!! I am in love with the air, with the ecstasy, with the vitality of potential. I want to taste the unknown.


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger jimbo said…

    It's really unfortunate that sculpting isn't a mainstream art anymore, as say painting or music. There's so much history out there in the old world. I'm so jealous. Have fun and take lots of pics.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday said…

    Daffy Duck would say "Your Dithththpikable!"
    Enjoy it. Frankly even the world cup wouldn't send me to some of those low pressur water regions.
    Alas, I do want to see Hungary oddly enough, I at least want that Passport instead of a Canadian one. Or a USoA one. -- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday

     

Post a Comment

<< Home