Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Adventure

Five years ago in Italy I was lost. Struggling to find myself, the peaceful acceptance of love spoke to me. I loved this piece.

Standing on the edge of a new chapter I am ready to jump. I want to inhale the passion of the moment and love the possibilities. I am going on this adventure for a purpose that has yet to be revealed. It is almost time. I am going back to Europe!! I am in love with the air, with the ecstasy, with the vitality of potential. I want to taste the unknown.


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daffy Duck would say "Your Dithththpikable!"
    Enjoy it. Frankly even the world cup wouldn't send me to some of those low pressur water regions.
    Alas, I do want to see Hungary oddly enough, I at least want that Passport instead of a Canadian one. Or a USoA one. -- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday

     

Post a Comment

<< Home