Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ahhhhhhh scatterbrain I am

I think I need a vacation. I also need an apartment, but for some reason Europe is taking precedence. The only unfortunate part is that I have NO IDEA when I’m going find time to end this homeless tour of mine… hmmm… maybe I’ll start looking for a place next week… I can do that because I’m going home tomorrow. Yay ocean! Yay mountains! Yay home! Dammit! I need to pack, say goodbye to friends, and go to work. AHHHHHH!!! I’m a scatterbrain today.

I don’t want to drive a bazillion hours tomorrow. Maybe if I click my heels together three times “there’s no place like home…” maybe just maybe I’ll magically appear in Vancouver. Ruby slippers are close enough to stripper shoes. I mean really, look at those things, totally Vegas Peeler shoes baby!!!

I have a million and three things to do before my impromptu vacation. I have even more to do once I return from my little escape. The list is becoming rather intimidating. This is shaping up to be a very busy summer. Ah well, who needs a house when you have a plane ticket!! I’m going to Europe!!!

But first I’m going home… IT’S ALL FREAKING FANTABULOUS!!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    And it is going to be HOT next week - I heard up to 28 degrees on Monday/Tuesday!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    OMG, I am so jealous..Europe!!! That is great. Please...lots of pictures and blog all about it when you can. Enjoy! You deserve a great vacation.

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger thestraightpoop said…

    Hey!! How long are you going to be in town for? Glad to have ya in my home city, hope we can grab a coffee or brunch!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, if you like dogs, good luck finding a decent price in the downtown/west end area; god I hate living in the East End, even the better parts.

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    europe miss do tell!!

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    I'm in town for 2 weeks. email me

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Supafab said…

    Yeah it's EFFING hot here right now. We have NO air conditioning at work right now and I'm dying.

    Hope your trip home is SUPAFABULOUS:)

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger thestraightpoop said…

    Are you in town now? I don't think I have your e-mail, so get in touch...hmmm...is mine on my blog? I think so?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home