Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Friday, May 05, 2006

waiting for magic

My pulse is rapid in anticipation. I am excited, anxious, and impatient. Like a child waiting for Santa, I am searching for the magic. Nothing is particularly new or changing, but I am one day closer to home. This week is almost over, and a new one is about to begin.

I’m in high spirits today.

Music flows through my body as I wait for the day to begin. The lyrics are powerful and pull me home. Summer is approaching and I am excited. I feel a new chapter of my story is beginning. The magnetic allure of hope, metamorphosis, and life is enchanting. I am teetering on the edge of a cliff, parachute secured, and foundation solidified. I want to jump. I am ready to embrace a new adventure.

I want to dance, love, cry, and caress. I want to learn, taste, fuck, and inhale every experience with passion and openness. I want to loose myself in the fantasy and embrace the bittersweet taste of actuality. I want to become. I want the magic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have I introduced myself? My name is Every Experience Magic, Mr. E. Experience Magic

     
  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Mat Simons said…

    A Totally New Concept in Magic Forums has arrived!

    Introducing MAD (Magical Arts Domain, in case you were worried!) – a fun, friendly forum with an emphasis on teaching and learning…from beginner to seasoned Pro. Finally, somewhere where dedicated newcomers to Magic, both young or old, can come and learn the hottest effects and related magical skills without fear of being continually told, ‘You can’t discuss that here’!

    Categorically NOT a so-called ‘exposure’ Forum, MAD does, however, both allow and actively-encourage frank and free discussion of any and

    every effect and routine between it’s members. We encourage and support the Magical education of our members,in the same fashion you’d find at a ‘physical’ magic-club or organisation.

    With varying levels of access to effects taught, dependant upon member-participation, MAD strikes the balance that other forums fear to strive for…all whilst encouraging a real sense of community and fun – hope to see YOU there soon!

    http://magicartsdomain.proboards105.com/index.cgi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home