Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Day 1.

I'm in Yellowknife. The flight was lovely. Airplane food was actually good, and I like Canadian North Airways. They fed me a good lunch.

Discovery #1: That is a damn big lake.
Discovery #2 Rogers does NOT provide cell phone service in the Northwest Territories
Discovery #3: wireless does exist... sorta.

So... I need to buy a phone card. Two weeks without a phone should help take care of that obscene bill.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    As much as I complain, sometimes my one saving grace is the fact that there is no service in my town! :)

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing like a Vacation from a Cel. Phone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home