Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

haha hockey

Ok maybe it’s petty, but I don’t care. Calgary was just eliminated from the playoffs last night, in game 7… and it’s funny.

No, I’m not being a grumpy Canucks fan. I support Canadian hockey. I do not condone trashing other Canadian teams, but that seems to be all Calgary fans do. I like the team, I really do. They’re a great team to watch. But… well… Flames fans are just so annoyingly arrogant; I’m rather amused that they got knocked out in round one… hee hee. As for the red mile... well I guess they can drink away their sorrow.

Go Edmonton Go!! Go Ottawa Go!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From red mile to dead mile, 17th ave was a ghost town. Must have been because the crowd there had the same energy as the Flames did on the ice. I can't wait to see the comments that the flames did bad because the police were trying to kill the fun on the street.

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ottawa are going to win it. No question.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I must say, the real sport is in the summer, during the World Cup; Hup Nederlands (although I am primarily Magyar in Y chromasom) DC United and MLS isn't bad but they should sue to get Football back and be the MLF.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home