Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Don't touch!

Tension tightens in my body as I spin around, glaring down at the offender. Blonde and overconfident he probably got laid a few times in high school. I suspect he will spend many years and substances trying to recapture that climax. My open palm swiftly collides with his cheek, not hard enough. I feel my grip on his neck intensify “Don’t fucking touch me”. He’s young, drunk, arrogant, and disrespectful. Defensive and embarrassed I know he will start trashing me within minutes. I am correct. I hear him utter “what the hell would I want with that bitch?” as random protectors appear to discipline the stupid kid. Although they will apologize for him and offer to incapacitate him, it makes no difference. The damage is done. He violated my boundaries. I don’t want to see him; I want to implant my stiletto in his forehead.

The bar is full of grabby drunks tonight. From Dumbass trying to bite my ass, to the Chinese grandpa wanting to spank me, I have no tolerance. I watch cautiously as a miner stares at my breasts. He looks about fifty, balding and overweight I see the evidence of decades of alcohol. Intoxicated his expression has become youthful, too youthful. My body gyrates before him as his mouth opens. Regressing to incompetence he reminds me of an infant waiting to nurse. Mouth gaping, mesmerized, he hopes. I don’t have the patience to be nice. I don’t want to smile. I don’t want to dance. My defenses are heightened tonight.

Don’t fucking touch me.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    It shouldn’t be necessary. The threat of violence should not be required to ensure safety.

    RESPECT!!

    It should be so simple, thankfully most of the time it is.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    appearance or dress is not an acceptable excuse for rape, assault, or anything else in courts or in life. get your head out of your ass.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, what a dive, and not the fun kind. But seriously, that shit is wrong; you can't cross that dimension in entertainment between character and viewer. It's dangerous. This is what happens when they allow laps, face by tits grabbing and duos, the respect goes down for the ladies. Not just allow but force at times. -- Gölök ZLF Buday; "Liberty is not collective, it is personal. All liberty is individual liberty." -- Calvin Coolidge (1873-1933), 30th US President Source: Speech, 1924; http://www.archive.being-ones-self.org/quotesz/calcool.txt

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry the above was not to be annonymous. Stupid google. When re-editing it auto-annon.s

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ironically it sounds that you need a hug. Albeit from someone trusted as opposed to a random patron.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah some off the street or that secretly obsessing room mate is better....(tnt_tori)...Hah!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It did it again! moi---^

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Supafab said…

    Wow – this is kind of intense.
    Is this really how you feel when you are up there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home