Ryann Reflections

A glimpse into the life of one anti-social stripper nerd.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Panic!!

Time is a luxury I don’t have this week. The “To Do” list is piling up around me, yet nothing is being checked off.

Instead, I’m at the bar. The sun is shining, the air is warm, and I’m at the bar. 12-12 (at the earliest). it’s a long shift this week. The No5 Orange… it’s quite the bar.

I need a home. I need time to find a home. I don’t have it. I have exactly 9 days to find a new home… Ahhhhhh. At this point I’m ready to pay a friend to find me a place… but right now, instead of calling places and looking at apartments… I’m going to work... for thirteen hours.

Panic!!!

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    no. I need a home. I'm pro at living out of my car. I'm DONE!! bloody difficult to study while homeless.

    I want my bed, my clothes, my tv, my kitchen. I want an oven and a bathtub... and I want it July 1

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    If it were anyone else Ryann, I might worry, but from being an avid reader, I know you get things done. No worries, you will find something great.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Supafab said…

    No.5 Orange! They sponsored my little brothers hockey team... and should i tell you my boyfriend lives 3 blocks away in Gastown.

    This is the best time to look for a place because students are just finishing school

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Good luck with the house hunting....hopefully it won't be too difficult.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do they still have that little tiny stage? Man talk about moider, looks it anyway, haven't gone since 2001. Frankly with all the boxing matches in Marque I thought it and The Royal Drake went Gay Male or Gay Basher (Closet).

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It did it again. --^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home